Products from AINSLEY NEW YORK are the result of expert workmanship and are exclusive accessories.
This AINSLEY NEW YORK leather product is unique: any incidental tonal variation, marks, or veins are natural features and should not be considered as imperfection. The leather used has undergone a tanning process which enhances its natural quality, so any slight variation of color, blemishes and any natural lines of the gran of the skins must be considered as distinctiveness of the bag.
Here are our recommendations for your AINSLEY NEW YORK bag to age beautifully:
- protect your bags from direct source of light (sun), heat and humidity.
- protect leather products from water, grease, perfumes or cosmetic, in case of rain, dry the bag with a soft cloth, as the leather has not undergone any water-resistant treatment;
- avoid over exposure to direct lighting or heat;
- be careful not to rub your bag with anything coarse or abrasive like commercial products meant for other uses, such as shoe polish, turpentine, oil, stain removers, alcohols or solvents.
- the leather of your bag may slightly release color, especially in wet environment. Take care when wearing light color garments to prevent color transfer.
- If your bag come into contact with water, carefully dab it dry using a neutral-colored cloth to absorb the moisture.
An organic cotton dustbag is offered with all AINSLEY leather products, please use it to store your bag when not worn. Please do not store the handbags in plastic bags.